Saturday, June 21, 2008

Crazy Parfait (and the rest of the trip)

We did meet Dan! In the morning! I'm back already, but here is the rest of what happened.

Dan! He came to have lunch/parfait with Kayo and me. Kayo and I split an herb chicken pita sandwich while we waited for him to arrive, but it barely had any chicken. Also, too much mayo...

Some people think that mayo in sushi is an abomination, but you know, they do it there, too. They really like their mayo.

Anyways, the best part was the amazing parfait. Exactly like an anime parfait or something. Insane. Huge. Monstrous, even. We ordered one that had either sweet potato or pumpkin ice cream, I forget. Whichever one of those flavors wasn't the ice cream, though, was this really thick cream almost like frosting, decorating. There was also more traditional whipped cream, banana, cookies, other fruit, chocolate corn flakes. Insanity! There will be a picture.........

heh

Kayo saw me off to the airport, which was nice. The flight was pretty uneventful. We had some turbulence, which I enjoyed. I like turbulence. Makes things more interesting. I watched The Spiderwick Chronicles, which was sort of cute as a distraction. Food was good. They had these insanely fine scrambled eggs. More like a paste than...an egg. Fluffy.

I dunno! The BART ride back was a cinch and I managed to stay up all day. Lonnnnnng day. So that's that. I'll post again when the pix are up :D

No comments: