Monday, June 09, 2008

Oh yes, that familiar place...

Manga Netto! I like it here.

So the first thing on the news last night was the killing spree in Akihabara. 7 people dead, 10 wounded. "Survival knife" and he like crashed his truck, too? Dude just felt like killing random people. That's dandy. Aiie. Anyways, I don't really think there's a point to not going there. It's not like Akihabara has suddenly become the violent ghetto of the Earth or anything...

That said, I'm not really sure what my goal in going to Akihabara would be anyhow. Maybe to go back to Kyuushokutoban or something. It's not like I can go shop for games. OH WAIT

I remember why I'm going to Akihabara. Drrr. The MGS4 launch.

Anyhow, that's not till later. Uhhhh so last night after I got back I pretty much just got in my huge toasty starchy sheeted bed and watched some TV (including that horrific news story). There was a travel show annnnnnd some kind of boring drama. Lots of Indiana Jones commercials. It comes out here the 14th or something. Then I ended up on some sort of variety show where people were doing an awful lot of dancing around in their underwear. One of those where the hosts are dressed up in crazy costumes and everyone is constantly laughing and hitting each other over the head. I dunno, man, Japanese TV is weird. I wasn't kidding when I said I watch mostly for the commercials ;D

I slept pretty decently all things considered. Woke up too early, fell back asleep. Woke up at like 6 and tried to sleep some more, then decided to just get up. As long as I don't take any naps, I'll be fine. I certainly don't feel bad :D And there's nothing quite like starting your day with a free cup of CC Lemon (soda) at the net cafe. Even though you wanted curry. But the place wasn't open yet lol

The Ghibli Museum sounds really easy to get to from here. Hopefully I can remember how to use the trains ;D

No comments: