Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Something new

Turns out really anyone I know has been to Hokkaido except Three, at least that I know of. Everyone I mention it to, even the people who live here, say they have never been. Of course, I have never been to Hawaii, Alaska, Washington OR Washington D.C. etc etc so it's not that surprising, but I'm just noting that it seems I'll get to break some new ground ;D

STILL nervous about the trains, but all my seats are reserved, so hopefully things will work out. Had a VERY late night last night, which was somewhat irresponsible. Even more irresponsibly, it involved chips and cookies. Assorted junk food and a dearth of sleep is so bad!! Gotta shape it up a bit ;p

Today I'll be playing Crisis Core in the train. And maybe reading a bit more of my magazines. I dunno. Could be a musical selection. Honestly? We'll see how long I can stay awake. Anyhow, gonna nibble some more sandwich before I head out and then...and then...

(!!!)

I'll head out! ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

err, no one, not anyone

but now i'm running late ;p