Saturday, January 08, 2005

hmm...

It's funny how "everything's ok now" can turn into "i'm sick" just overnight. I had a wussy cough last night and tonite I have something somewhat nasty. Not so fun...I just hope I'm better so I'm not sick for the Athlete concert on Tuesday.

The plan for tomorrow is fairly simple and not only as a result of not feeling well. It's a Sunday so nothing to terribly thrilling is going on anyhow. Movies and video games...

I have chicken soup...it must not be a terribly big deal over here cuz I could only find one kind with noodles. I suppose I should eat...heh.

So then what did we actually do today...we fed ducks! :D That was pretty cool...altho the geese are sorta scary cuz they'll try to snatch out of your hand. o_O Then we went downtown for lunch which was pasty-licious (roast chicken! yummoo...) It was a bit colder than yesterday, which probably didn't really help my cough, but I didn't really think I was that sick until we were already there...

As a result we took the bus home...ours was purple and turquoise...very cheerful...and they have buttons to stop. Unfortunately it wasn't double-decker tho...those are sooooo groovy :D

Well I'm gonna go take my temp which Steve thinks is useless lol. He says we're funny people. I dunno tho I think it makes sense ;p so we'll go with it...glad i brought my thermometer ^_^

That must be it so I'll probably be back tomorrow with an update including impressions of the controversial Jerry Springer Opera that is on BBC tonite (including whether we actually make it all the way through lol)


No comments: