Tuesday, May 03, 2005

this just in...

I got accepted to UOP!!!! My school in cali will HAVE ME lol I'm thrilled!!!

It's going to be weird though, basically kinda like being in France only in English. I've never been west before o_o and i won't know anyone and i'll miss everyone. on the upside i won't need phone cards to talk to people LOL so that will be nice!!!

Really the best part about it is that I am a REAL LIVE JAPANESE MAJOR now :D

whew!!

so today i watched indiana jones and the last crusade dubbed in french on tv with emanuel an dann. was pretty kickin' lol and we had curry which was pretty good too

and i slept a lot too which i guess is why i'm still up

it is important to sleep lol and i couldn't really get own to it last night

sometimes i think my dreams confuse me lol

oh and reblochon is some hecka good cheese

yes...i think i just did say hecka

for people who prefer not to use the hockey sticks LOL

wow

*yawn*

so i'm using emanuel's comp

he went to watch a movie at Cindy's house

I don't really know cindy very well

but she's nice and has a french boyfriend

*jealous*

i only meet the ones with gfs

oh hey the eiffel tower is sparkling over there

i didn't even realize you could see it from here...

man i am really going to miss paris

boy tho i don't want to think about that yet lol i have so much time left!!

what else...well i think the anime convention is right exactly the days when my dad will be here so i probably won't go...which is ok cuz i'll have tons of other stuff to do...

leaving on wednesday for my trip

uhm...

i feel like i say the same stuff everyday

but if i say it here it is only a fraction of the times it goes through my head ne

well i have to check my e-mail cuz apparently one of my friends just sent me shots of his new tattoo...

....

3 comments:

Xavier said...

Hey Emily. I'm really glad that you got accepted. And congratulations. I know you'll succeed cause you're always studying. But I just hope you don't stress out.

California is really nice. And I'm gonna definitely have to visit you sometime. We can go to San Francisco and paint the bridge red. hehe joke. it's already red.

But anyway, I am a dufus (not to be confused with rufus), so I will talk to you latah!!

BadMonkey said...

Yay! Well done you! I am super proud and impressed. Plus now I know someone who lives in Cali so I can come for a holiday! ;p

Xavier said...

I know lots of people in Cali. lol my little brother and sister live there. I want to see them so bad! I've never met my sister.