Wednesday, May 25, 2005

stuff 'n stuff

wellllll starting to get a little bored which is probably inexcusable...

steve has been writing some interesting things in his blog...

also let's see...

oh i saw an AMAZING movie on monday called Nobody Knows. It's about four kids who are abandoned by their mom in Tokyo. The oldest (12 years) is put in charge of everyone. It's sOooooosooooOSooOoooo so sad but very well done. I love the camera and the music too. I love it! If it's around definitely see it.

I saw Tampopo again on Tuesday which was just as good as the first time around.

I miss mke.

The raspberry tarts at Sendik's are better than here. I told this to Xav already, but it's true lol so i thought i would tell everyone else.

hmmm i didn't get to swim today because i moved into my new apt. i don't like it as much as my other one but i guess i will get used to it. my bathroom used to be next to the desk so to get a near full-body mirror i could stand on a chair and look over the sink but in the new room the desk is across the room lol

not that it matters

uhmmm

i finished emma did i say that already? it was very good. i love mr. knightly.

annnnnnd well tomorrow is thursday.

that means film class and no swimming but i will go to the MCJP

and i'm super psyched about saturday

2 comments:

Xavier said...

lol i get 10% off at sendik's lucky me :D

Xavier said...

oops i only get 5% off. my bad. :D

and tampopo is a good movie. i just hate the peaches part and the egg part. Ugh, makes me want to vomit all over and i squirm just thinking about it. AHHH The peach part is scary!!! LOL!

*just being xav*