Wednesday, March 23, 2005

a dishearteningly tiny victory

Well aside from my hopes being crushed to bits that I could go ONE day without being depressed, this is what happened this afternoon:

I went home and read like a banshee after having a snack.

and read

and read

and read

all the rest of that messed up book (see entry title)

it really is messed up...all the characters are evil and weak

anyhow...

then i had dinner with too much cheese on top

going out tomorrow will be a nice change of pace from the pesto. as much as i love pesto it probably isn't a good idea to have it ALL week LONG

then i went on a walk and ended up in the metro on my way here...

dude tho i'm now scared of parisian gutters cuz i've seen two guys in the past week just peeing nonchalantly from the sidewalk...i wonder if that is just my neighborhood...

on the subway there was this really cute girl playing games with her dad...she had weird teeth but she was still really cute. her clothes were all shades of red that didn't match but it didn't look bad. little kids can pull that kind of thing off.

on an upnote i got mail from my lit prof. he is so nice. apparently we have class at 9 instead of at 1 on friday. This is kinda lousy because it means I will have to be there allllll day lonnnnng cuz my other class is at 2...but then i guess i have a helluva lot of work to do in the library so it will be ok. I wonder if everyone else will have the same idea tho...could mean stretched resources hum hum hummmmm

after tomorrow all i want is the weekend...

No comments: