Tuesday, March 01, 2005

mars

well i bought my new metro ticket today

it was really...weird to leave my february one at home...

it's all beat up and bent...

i ran around for a whole month on that thing and so much crazy junk has happened

i'm in a lousy mood

and i need to find lunch...at some point today I'm going to go see Finding Neverland

I'd also like to find a hat so I don't have to think about my hair anymore ever again.

Ever.

Well ok not ever...but still...

I dunno where to go hat shopping.

Last night I stayed up until 4am reading The Da Vinci Code...it's kinda interesting i guess...i dunno...i feel like i'm reading it more out of...obligation than anything

but it's still ok...

uhm...

I haven't done much today so I don't have a whole lot to say I guess...

I listened to Phantom Planet this morning...

...

1 comment:

Xavier said...

that's so cool that you went out exactly to see Finding Neverland and to get a hat. AND you did BOTH!

Yay!

Oh, and it's celio*
http://www.asinfor.com/classes/elements/users/Celio_Boutique.jpg
I think it was in my French text, along with fnac (which is soo cool to say). Anywho, during that lesson, all the clothes Rodney wore was from celio* and he showed us the tags and everything, very spiffy in a dorky kinda way. :D

But he says it's really cher celio. or that a lotta stores are cher something. I dunno, something to do with possessive that you can prolly explain.. but you write cher in letters too. ^_^