Monday, March 28, 2005

surfing

It's really interesting to take a look at other people's blogs. There are people from EVERYWHERE on here and lots of them are lucky ducks with digicams so they post crazy stuff. The world is HUGE!!!!!! o_o

Other than that not much to report. I watched some TV last night jugglers and magicians, also the human paperdoll. While there were no commercial breaks, they had celebs plugging their stuff in between every act so...it was exACTly like commercials.

Gotsa finish my net packet for lit class...

oh yeah and HAPPY B-DAY EVA cuz I bet I'm the first one...it's only quarter to three in the morning there ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey m&m <--- haha remember that?

Thanks for the birthday wishes. i had a really boring day here - ate cake and a yummy dinner and whatnot. I bet it'd be a lot more fun to celebrate a birthday in France! haha.
I got Finding Neverland from Gma and Gpa on mom's side - so once you come home we can watch it. I <3 that movie - oh and a good book you should read: "Peter and the StarCatchers" <-- since we are on a Peter Pan topic, that book explains what happened BEFORE Peter pan..so it's the prequel. I dk if you'll be able to find it there, but i got that for Christmas so if you can't you can always read it when you get home.

Emily said...

la la la so guess what? my friend emily got a whole huge package of JUST peeps from her mom...there are so many she's sharing lol so i do have peeps :D

YAY that is the best movie o_o we can invite xav over and all cry about it lol