Sunday, March 13, 2005

[insert catching title here]

Well it has certainly been a while. I'm pretty much out of net time. It's funny because I was going to go on a rave about Datif and I realized I already did. I met him in the elevator ne, and here I am on his computer cuz he roxxorz.

I met a librarian and a psychiatrist. They were both interesting in their own ways. The librarian was cooler; he told me to push people in the subway to get on crowded trains. :D lol

I have never had so much work to do in my entire life (including middle school and I, if no one else, remember the horror that was). I went to film and we watched a movie about Algeria. Hmm...it was ok but I was kinda tired. The floor was uncomfortable enough to keep me awake tho. The only other class I hadn't already been to was TDB for my lit class. It is a summary and paper writing class. How DEADLY X_X *perishes at the thought*

ganbarou o_o

I want to import some encouraging signs from Japanese grade school classrooms. I think they could brighten my day as well. (I learn so much at the MCJP :D)

I'd like to start swimming but I don't think I can afford a swimming suit. I mean I COULD but then I couldn't afford to actually GO to the pool. hahaha nah i'd probably be ok but i really need to cut it out with the money stuff...altho lately it's been going to study materials so i don't feel toooo bad

On the 22 Greg and I are gonna hang out. This is sweet. I'm so glad he didn't really fall off the planet. He's just a slave is all...

I read part of this history book to get a better grasp on the nineteenth century in France and it didn't work so I feel like it was a waste of time lol.

My lit classes are really great. TDA is a research class so we learned about reference materials. This might sound really basic and stupid but it was actually really...good. We used old encyclopedias and historical dictionaries and Bible encyclopedias o_o Tomorrow is part one of the early meetings for the CM

travaux dirigés - like a discussion but not really a discussion...guided work...
cours magistraux - a big huge lecture

I'm gonna sit up front so those paper-rumpling chicks won't bother me :D

So yesterday...I studied and went to the MCJP. Then I went out to this bar that I keep forgetting the name of where I had a Maitai. This is quite a good drink. I only ordered it cuz Lily drinks them. Xav you should tell Lily I felt inspired. I mean unless she read this. Lily if you read this you have to comment and say something about how great Maitais are. LOL Holy cow tho it was 11 euros; glad I wasn't buying cuz that's nearly 15 bux. THAT is one great reason to NEVER go out. That and I don't really like bars...at all. LOL which I fear I made fairly apparent...but oh well ;p

Today was a NIGHTMARE. The idea was to buy chinese pastries to take to the lunch club but then i never made it to the lunch club...so i'm sharing the pastries with my other friends. Man tho it was awful...tons of time in the métro AND FOR WHAT...i was lost but then i found the place and couldn't figure out how to get in...or buzz her and whatever cuz my phone was broke i couldn't contact her at all : / and i still can't cuz i don't have her e-mail...i'll see her on thursday tho...

anyhow i studied and got happy e-mails and am hanging with Datif. (we study like mad crazy ;D)

Datif says to say: whatever i want

lol that is no help

he is "un enfant du monde" --a child of the world :D

and so we will study i guess now...i have soooo much CRUD to do...homework up and down the river...

and up again

o_O

~dUcK!

3 comments:

Xavier said...

that's an expensive maitai. Anywho, my parents said hi. And you didn't guess at my riddle yet. :( it's in my blog...: /

Xavier said...

hehe my parents love you. lol fun times.

Xavier said...

I miss you Emily :D Where are you? Are you alive?

I was looking in my Japanese course packet, and there are pictures of cute elf guys that you drew. and little people and clowns, and it's so cute, and russian. I love you, and I miss you. :( These are remnants of your creation, and I feel that I will have them even if you pass on into the afterlife, and I just want to let you know that I'll remember you forever.

so have fun in paris! :D