Tuesday, June 28, 2005

the day before the day before

i'm leaving in two days o_o this is alarming

in other news i saw two movies yesterday. In Good Company, just because I couldn't resist, for TWO euros i think i'm allowed...and then Mon petit doigt m'a dit...which is a French adaptation of an Agatha Christie novel...it was ok but I'm not sure I understood everything.

Today I think I'm just gonna try for one because I really have a lot of crud (that i don't want to do, i might add) to get done around my house...like...give kim everything. i really hope she will just take it. lol

in fact if she would take EVERYTHING that would make my life easier tomorrow!

i would also just like my dad to kno that we are going to do laundry when i get to nyc lol

anyhow i guess i have not that much to really say...maybe i'll come back later...i kinda want to eat this sandwich now...

No comments: