Wednesday, June 29, 2005

look at meeeeee

"here we are at the barrrbe qqqqqq this is what happens when you have a feeewww look at you look at youuuu (look at you)"

lol

that is a good song...

uhm...

so i went to the eiffel tower and forgot my camera which is entirely in character but still somewhat inefficient lol

but it was nice...kinda lonely...but only cuz i didn't have a cd player. lol i definitely wanted to go buy myself but i kinda forgot you have to wait in line for hours...lol

well this is pretty much my last entry on this side of the ocean...

well...not pretty much...it kinda IS actually...soo

i feel like i should have something to TIE IN or make profound sense but i dunno

did i forget to tell you my grades? i think i did...

i got an A+ in history and an A- in francophone film and lit...

yay

uhm

so that was nice

i wish i had someone to eat dinner with! lol

i'm not sure what to eat...i might go to a grec place cuz it's just so emblamatic of my neighborhood lol

does that seem stupid? i dunno i guess i'll go see what the plats du jour are at the tabacs around here...

lol

x_x

how silly...my last night...

i was gonna go out to my bar but i don't really think i want to...lol it's more than an hour metro ride to go drink a cup of coffee by myself...lol

it's cool

hmmm

well i hope i get a good in-flight movie. that never seems to happen. i always just skip them lol. hope i don't get jet-lagged. i've never had it...don't need to start now.

hope my bags aren't overweight...

!!!

bye ;_;

No comments: