Sunday, June 12, 2005

i wasn't expecting a naked guy

in the play today

it was threeeee hourrrrs long and i really didn't understand much. luckily they had summaries of each act in the program. in french still, but i sorta could follow with that. boy tho i was really tired.

man life has been good tho. i hung out with the third emily friday night. we had indian food and saw the movie Papa which I KNEW was going to be wonderful. emily is cool. we seem to get along pretty well.

greg and i did sushi and a french movie. i couldn't really follow. kinda like the play today. trouble following things. the problem tho is that both were very literary. no one talks like that!! arrgh! lol

so it goes

dinner club went well too. i didn't realize chris was leaving!!! he's off to eastern europe and i had no idea that was so soon! good thing i saw him.

hmmm

tomorrow it is back to the pool. i have been busy and my excuse is avoidance tactics lol but still. i need to go swim! and so i shall.

uhm

well maybe that is all

i guess

*yawn*

2 comments:

Xavier said...

There was a naked guy in the play?

A 3rd Emily! Omg...So you're Emily #1 and your roommate Emily, and now another Emily. And there was an Emilie at your last apartment, and I have a cousin named Emily. And I had a friend named Emilie at Disney World. It's too much for me! Way too popular! But I think if I have a daughter, I'm going to name her Emily, because it's such a happy name. :D Reminds me of all the other cool Emilys out there. :D

Emily said...

yeah Emily Walsh her name is. She is hardcore. Unfortunately she is so hardcore she is going back to NYC in a week, where she leads her hardcore life. She works at a pharmacy where famous people go. That is kickin'. Maybe I will see her there when I go. She wears sundresses too. What else?? She listens to good music :D