Friday, June 24, 2005

ugh

I'm sick. And it's hot. And I don't feel good.

x_x

Not cool!!! I decided not to swim cuz I was cold for a bit this morning. It's really hot out. I'm hot now tho. Yuck yuck.

Not cool at all. Plus I don't feel like I slept at all. I know I did for a while, but maybe only like half the time I was actually in bed. Or two thirds. I was awake a lot is the point.

Anyhow this does not help me feel motivated to shop or move or think. My days require planning and I really would just rather not lol.

OH well.

Today there is a breeze but the weather is still slimy. We had a crazy storm last night with hail and stuff. Well...more like yesterday afternoon. I was hoping it would have more of an effect. Anyhow I sat out on my suicide ledge (of a window ne) and got rained on for a bit. That probably wasn't smart but I thought I just had allergies I didn't know I was sick. That's the problem I feel like it's all my fault. Like that cold bath I took for like an hour cuz it was so hot out...that probably could've ended before I got shivery lol. I'm stupid.

Anyhow I had to get out of my house yesterday. Things were just dumb. It started when the laundry facilities were busted so I had to go to a laundromat down the street. That screwed things up. The plans just sort of died from then on. In the end I went to go see Madagascar with Renée which I wasn't going to do here but oh well. It was pretty good and in any case was more cheerful than staying home. The cinéma festival is coming up so I feel like I should wait to see anymore movies until then so I can get a deal for it. You pay one normal ticket and then get as many as you want for four euros. This is not as fantastic as it could be but it is still a good deal. Even if you are a morning movie person like I try to be you still save almost a euro per ticket. I'm trying to think what I would even want to see tho. I should get a magazine to figure out what is playing. Dear Wendy is out...that looks cool.

OHHH I saw a real trailer for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Not just a goofy teaser. What a sweet looking movie (pun definitely unintended...i pity us all ;_;) that little boy is so adorable! :D

anyhow my net time is up...gonna have to get some more cuz there is no way this is my last blog ;p but i can do that later...

ciao

No comments: