Thursday, June 09, 2005

this one is free :D

i'm at my friend's dorm. she was definitely the right person to call. we are discussing things and staying up late. she also made popcorn.

it's really cool.

this is the best time i've had WITH someone ELSE in quite a while. most of the really great things i've experienced here have been by myself.

i'm sleeping over since the metro is closed. gonna have to get up in the morning to get my homework.

i'm starting to feel guilty heh

there are people who actually live here waiting for the computer

plus i posted already today x_x

so it will be brief but happy

HAPPY is good :D

1 comment:

Xavier said...

I'm moving out August. If you want to get an apartment that'll be awesome. Walter was talking about getting a 3 bedroom. I dunno if you want to live with him...

If not, we'll figure something out.