Tuesday, June 07, 2005

grilled fish and green beans

eating out is a good way to supplement what i have a home. that is my defense! i'm gonna be really spoiled when i get back tho ;_;

i have a slight cold; i hope it goes away soon.

i did mangage to finally drag myself out of my apt to the MCJP. i watched the movie Dolls and read a bit about Shinto.

I was gonna go for Korean barbecue but they didn't want to let me chill in their empty dining room until they started serving so...I wasn't just gonna stand around. I went to this chain I'd been wanting to check out instead.

was good

hmm

other than that...last night i bought batteries which is nice.

boring things...

maybe i will see greg soon. he finally e-mailed.

i had weird dreams last night!!! that tends to happen when i am prone to be in a lousy mood, which i have been lately...esp now that i'm sorta sick.

maybe it won't get worse tho. i think the increase in fruits and veggies must be doing me good. i broke the evil pattern of having a cold every other month didn't i?

1 comment:

Xavier said...

what were your dreams about?