Thursday, June 02, 2005

getting ripped off for net - time is not my favorite past -time

ching ching-ching ching chinnnnng chinnnng

anyhow

uhm

yeah i'm being a bit robbed

not as much some

but robbed

ACK

so it goes

not the most thrilling e-mail tho

mostly junk

i tried to sign up for classes on PAWS today

relinquished my dreams of japanese major...ship

majorship

and

it didn't work

so i guess i will have to wait until there is REALLY nothing left

*sadness*

i need a rich duke

if anyone knows a rich duke who feels the need to enrich someones mind lemme know

today i feel ignorant

it is not a good way to feel

also i watched a really cheesy documentary aimed at middle and high schoolers about japan, really i should've known that is was crud but they suckered me in with their claims of REAL JAPANESE TV CLIPS. it wasn't all that exciting; just bad

this comp is mad lagging

what a life

glad i have a comp to complain about tho

even if it is rented to me for the horrible crime of 2 euros an hour

there are worse places tho

oh and i forgot to say that i started reading about shinto

that is all

it is a "short history"

4 comments:

Xavier said...

dont be robbed :\

Xavier said...

日本語が上手なりたいです。

I dunno if that's right. I want to say I want to become better at Japanese.

BadMonkey said...

I don't know any dukes but I knew a guy who was an earl. Mind you, he had even less money than I did, so he's probably not the solution to your problems, all you'd get would be a big ol' stately home and an even bigger pile of debts...

Xavier said...

Was he the earl of sandwich?