Monday, June 13, 2005

do yourself a favor

and not in that snotty bitchy jerk way you know like, "do yourself a favor and get a haircut!! freak!!" lol more like REALLY do yourself a NICE kindly friendly wonderful favor that will make your life easier and increase happiness all around. One of those. In fact, give yourself lots of them, as many as possible! I mean it!

Today I gave myself a few favors so far. I let myself sleep in a bit more to catch up, I went swimming finally, I bought a tuna sandwich for lunch, AND I got this handy internet account which if used prudently should last until I leave, saving countless handfulls of change, which tend to add up to a hefty sum of euros. I suppose that was a run on sentence to end all run on sentences, but I do believe it was warranted.

as for the afternoon, to my surprise, it is passing rather swiftly. and who needs capital letters anyways?

i also paid the majority of the rest of my rent. something got screwed up there. i need to talk to people and figure out what is going on with my deposit etc. one lady said i could put it towards my last month's rent and the lady today told me i had to talk to that other lady and didn't seem to care that i already had. my if i had orders signed in triplicate...*wishes she knew the paperwork schpiel from hitchhiker's...*

is that how one spells schpiel?

i guess i'm not going to be bothered to look it up...

the religious fanatics were out today, with the beggars and the fake gold sellers. yesterday when i got home i was super tired ne but i opted for sensory overload instead of a nap and went to the market. they sell some crazy stuff in there. i walked ALL the way down. out into the burbs. can't say it was really that worthwhile, which is why i don't do it often, but it wasn't detrimental to my healthy or anything lol

loo loo loo

well now that i have this internet deal (a nice brisk walk from my house) the updates should be more regular...which note, does not necessarily mean more interesting. i will, however, try not to let them become LESS interesting.

that is all!!

3 comments:

Xavier said...

I'm glad that you're having a pretty good day! :D

The only thing is that it's not schpiel, it's spiel. I dunno why people called it like that, schpiel. I think I heard you say it like that...

But it's spiel, cuz I made a living saying them all the time at SFGA and DW...

BadMonkey said...

"...without orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters."
;p

Emily said...

thanks ;D