Wednesday, June 22, 2005

fête

yeah the big huge music festival was yesterday and i even managed to drag myself out for it. i had been planning on just staying home and reading the newspaper, but then the newspaper reminded me that there were about a bajizillion concerts going on, so it would've been stupid to stay home. I took the metro to Abbesses which is up in Montmartre, and wandered around. Everybody was out in the streets there were djs all over. Walked past lots of stuff and then found this band called (in french) "The Black Fingernails" They were pretty interesting. Sorta nuts. Bass, guitar, accordion, and sax. All of them sang too, which at some points really got on my nerves because one of them actually had really good voice and the rest were just kinda there. It got kinda theatrical too tho. They had monologues and stuff. I dunno. Pretty crazy it was. Good music tho. I was soooo tired. I caught the metro home and went to bed...

So today is wednesday. I'm gonna pick up some crud at the grocery store and take it home, then head over to the pool. Man my schedule has really just disappeared. My everything. The order in my life is gone lol. Look at my room to check that. Holy cow. Among other things there is now an antique bike in there. Emily was trying to sell it. I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to do with it now. Maybe give it to Kim when I leave... Emily also left me a bunch of random food like pancake mix. I was going to try to eat MORE at home but I think I've been eating less. Less in general too. I'm kinda crazy I dunno really what's going on lol

The important thing is to remember to study some more. I need to do that. So I will. I will put books in my backpack and take them to the MCJP and after watching a non-takeshi kitano film, i will take them out and learn things like ~no you ni and -saseru.

Then I'm gonna go have coffee.

After that things get a bit...flexible. In other words, a normal evening, one without plan. Perilous emptiness!!!

Anyhow I gotsa jam out of here if I want to swim. I should probably eat something else first. I had a peach...

*falls over*

it's hot again.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

sorry about that thing i did. I'm glad that you forgive me.

Dion broke up with me two days ago.
I dunno if you read my xanga. It kinda sucks. Cuz I really liked him. But I guess he doesn't want to date anymore, because it's too difficult with work and school coming up in the fall.. :(

But the reason HE said he wanted to break up, was because he didn't want to see me sad whenever we weren't together. Which I don't think is the real reason. Beacause, well, it just doesn't make sense...Of course I'd be a little sad when we're not together. I love him, and that's just part of it. And when we're not together he doesn't even see me, so how does he know that I'm actually sad? LOL It's not like I'm crying every night he's away. He's not that special. LMAO...I don't see it as a big deal, but he can't have it, and there's nothing I can do about it...