Friday, June 17, 2005

stop the thinking

i dreamed last night that i fell out of an airplane. fell and fell and fell. it was pretty kickin' tho. i may have jumped, i don't remember, but i'm pretty sure we fell, or maybe we had to jump...dunno. me and someone else but then they disappeared. anyhow i fell for a while and it was pretty fun, cuz i was pretty sure i would survive, and then i landed in a lake. while i was underwater tho it turned into a swimming pool where there was this dude paddling around. turned out it was in his house so he was a little surprised to see me. i tried to explain that i fell out of the sky but you can imagine how that went.

so i've been trying to reassess my budget. i only have two weeks left. it shouldn't really be that hard. i'm just having trouble because i wanted to save enough for some rent but now i need 800 dollars for this summer school class so i won't have rent. i may not even have enough for the class! i dunno. i'll try i guess.

all the "last" things are coming up. like i want to hit the eiffel tower before i go. i think that will be pretty much the extent of that. i still haven't gone biking in the park. i want my last quick burger, my last bento (altho this might be negociable). i still haven't been to speed rabbit pizza! that might be tomorrow. and then i'd like to go out for one more "French" meal. of course i will have my last day at the MCJP but that will actually BE the day before i leave and it's free so...my last day at the pool will probably be that same day.

i'm also running out of toothpaste.

grr!

i should go call my mom and see how many dollars i have lol

dollllarrrrrz

they look so funny!! i saw some a while back and they were just so ridiculous. all the same size and all GREEN! yuck! and the coin sizes and colors don't make any sense...

i will have to get used to it again.

anyhow it's just starting to freak me out. not to mention this evil with school and credits.

speaking of which my hopeful list of classes (which should work i think):

summer: linguistics 430 language and society

fall: linguistics 341 5th Semester Japanese (i have to test in)
420 Introduction to Second Language Acquisition
464 Word and Sentence Structure
english 403 survey of modern english grammer
404 language, power, and identity
geography 128 Introduction to Caves and Caving

18 credits for my fall semester!! rar! i'm just gonna study like a banshee. i can't wait

plus these are all terribly pertinent things.

crud the place is closing v_v

2 comments:

Xavier said...

English 402 sounds important. I should probably take that, but I don't think it'll fit with my future schedule...

Xavier said...

that was a kickin' dream btw! oh man, to fall out of an airplane again.

I mention again, for all you readers, because I did fall out of an airplane once. I kinda wasn't ready for it either, but the guy strapped to my back kinda jumped. LOL!

Aww man!~ Free fall is just pure exhileration (sp). I don't think it ever gets old.