Thursday, February 17, 2005

how to make me mad

throw the noodles into the sinkful of dirty dishes

yeah so i had to cook TWICE last night before i went out to speak french and japanese because while i was draining the noodles they all spilled...*cry*

i split some ice cream with a japanese girl mariko. there was also this guy shinichi and we all talked. mostly in french. it was fun. i gave her my e-mail and phone so maybe we'll hang out sometime...

this morning i woke up semi-early for an 8 o'clock class...i still am not sure exactly what i was supposed to be doing. I've never been in a language lab before. So I listened to the tape for like an hour. I guess for next week I have to make sure I know the text cuz she's gonna quiz me.

i saw a black cat on my way o_o

hmmmmmmmm i dunno...it seems like there was more going on than that...

*chatting...*

maybe dan and i will have ice cream tonite...if sergey isn't coming over to study...i dunno if i want to do that tonite...x_x hum...

*goes to look up movie times*

No comments: