Friday, February 04, 2005

jamamas

Eventually my brain will have 4+ switches that will each correspond to a language. Right now my brain has a puddle into which my thoughts dive and set about backstroking.

Actually I'm not supposed to be here right now typing this, because I need to decide which school I'm going to or finagle about getting into both because the classes for the two of them start on Monday.

This last fact is nice because it means I can probably forget about the orientation class which is still annoying (altho occasionally insightful). If we did more grammar I would probably enjoy it more. I could do grammar all day...even though I'm supposed to know it all already. You know, so is everyone else, so I don't feel so bad. Wait...yes I do...

So it goes.

LAST night was super wonderful as Sergey made the latest of his grand appearances at my place. He also said my studio is a sweet deal. First we spoke a lot of English and then we did some Russian and then we went out at 10 (which is far too late) for Chinese (food). I learned some RIDICULOUSLY useful expressions from him. I can't translit worth even a penny (which is less than a centime...and the centimes...they are pitiful) so I can't really tell you what I learned. I need to study more anyhow lol.

Boy, I have to leave. There is so much to do. I spend a lot of time on the métro; I wish I had more books to read...

No comments: