Wednesday, February 09, 2005

wednesday's getting better

well today is wednesday. to begin with i think my alarm clock is broken. well, at least the radio part. abruptly this morning it decided it didn't want to turn off and then i unplugged it and reset it but ever since then it has been quite fuzzy. disappointing.

i showered to dashboard confessional.

my time is running out. last night i discovered that chris and dan are going to have netphonecable in their room. i'm thinking about proposing a three-way split cuz then i wouldn't have to poke around this café, which is kinda sad cuz i like it here but then you know...expensive blah blah blah.

the problem with russian turned out to be that the classes are yearlong so you can't come in halfway altho micefa is getting me a letter so hopefully it will work out. i have yet to figure out any other classes tho. things are very slow and inefficient...actually it's probably just me. no it's definitely a combination because they could seriously just throw the schedule on the website. i mean why not? heck! lol but noooooooo they hide it in the dept hallways or something. i have no idea. it's annoying tho.

French Ms look like Russian Ps.

sort of

Today another Japanese movie comes out. I can't remember if I mentioned that already. I'm going to go see it later...which...I should really be going because I have to get this letter and then probably go to the dept and see if they'll take it and then i should really get up to some laundry.

i didn't wear a coat today...

*feels the jealousy from wisconsin radiate*

well you know it was pretty nice out so i decided to go without. it was either a coat or a sweatshirt and the shirt i have on isn't exciting so i figured i'd rather wear a sweatshirt all day than a coat...understand that those of you who can lol i dunno if it made sense or not

@_@

i'm leaving lol


1 comment:

Xavier said...

hey dUck!

I got a blogger so I can post comments on your thing. Hope you're excited.

I read you entries for this past week, and they were really good. I thought some were really funny, and there was stuff that I learned. Lol I miss you much!

sabukun~