Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A more interesting day than yesterday

yeah cuz yesterday i went to SCHOOl and just kinda STAYED THERE allllll dayyyy longggg...it was evil. lol I found some other classes I was thinking about taking and waited for them to start (for like two hours) and then sat through them (another two hours) and then decided I didn't want to take them (about half a second). One super interesting thing did occur tho and it is this:

Shinichi e-mailed me the e-mail of this French dude who wants to meet me. This is incredibly hardcore. The language exchange has come to me lol. So so so I e-mailed him back and told him to give me a call and then last night RIGHT as I had walked in the door I found a message on my phone only no one said anything in it. I called back and was talking to the dude and ONLY realized it was Chris when he said, "k i'll meet you in the lobby in ten minutes" ohhhh i felt so dumb XD

Anyhow I am going to the MCJP (Maison de la Culture du Japon à Paris) to finally check out the library some more and see a movie (Horus, Prince of the Sun). I proposed that Grég could perhaps meet me there so hopefully that will work. I don't know anywhere cool to go LOL.

Oh I quit the translation class too. That's the other thing I did. lol It was going to ruin my life; I could feel it. Wayyyy too hard. Maybe in another year or two. hehehe

Still need a haircut...maybe I will do it after I go to the passport place tomorrow (yeah cuz i still have to do that too)

everything is slooooowwwww here lol i can't seem to accomplish anything rapidly...maybe that is always the case tho....maybe it is me...yeah probably

Oh I finished listening to the Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy this morning. I was sad...and also confused...they really leave you hanging.

I need a snack so I'm off!! Probably I should go home before I go to the MCJP but I really don't want to...

OH it snowed....a couple times too. It feels all springy today but still cold. It has been colder lately...and SNOWY o_o lol There is grimy slush everywhere now...and it's pretty silly watching all the heeled ladies slip around...you'd think with the pile of shoes they probably have in their closets they couldn't be prepared with a winter weather pair...

So it goes...

No comments: