Tuesday, April 12, 2005

again with the jackets

school is boring and i should've brought a sweatshirt.

LAST night tho I went to Jenny's house. I officially met her at MICEFA when I went to turn in my paperwork. We watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch which was uber cool. There were some other people including a kid's mom who made homemade burritos with tortillas from scratch. Was amazing. Unfortunately it was also after midnight but hey...

oh well

so I stayed up till like 4 and talked to Dann for a while. He likes it better with two Ns cuz it balances out his last name which also has four letters.

Then I went to bed and like I said school is boring and i should've brought a sweatshirt.

Xav has taken an interest in Eurovision...this is interesting. I haven't gotten the chance to hear everything yet...

Oh, I also got invited to go to Amsterdam, Berlin, and Prague over vacation. We'd be really slummin' cuz we're both broke. But not really cuz hostels are usually pretty nice...altho I wonder if you need the card. I dunno. I don't have a backpack either. Chris might let me use his...

I dunno if I will go. I would like to, but it's during one of the plays and the anime convention...but then I am in Europe so it seems like maybe I should take advantage of the fact and save the Japanese things for Japan...

Ho hum...

I'm in a lousy mood.

2 comments:

Xavier said...

I borrowed Hedwig from the library with you, and asked if you wanted to watch it. and you said no. :(

Emily said...

yeah i know i remembered that and told everyone that i thought you would be happy that i finally saw it lol i wasn't in the mood that time >_<