Sunday, April 24, 2005

free lime and garden state

emanuel gave it to me :D now i don't have to go buy one!

last night i did end up going to Garden State and they DID charge us an arm and a leg cuz it was saturday!!! V_V I wish i had the unlimited pass like some of my friends but you have to have a bank account and that seems like a lot of hoops to jump through. I don't want to putz with it. Plus I think if i had it i would probably just spend ALL my time at the movie theater lol

the movie was good. zack braff annoys me for some reason and the movie wasn't really sitting right in my head the whole time...if that makes sense...which it doesn't really. i mean it was good and the message was good...i think it was kind of constructed...which of course all movies are but it was constructed in such a way to make you think it wasn't? i think it was the idea that the comedy wasn't from jokes as such but from things you would find funny any day at any time and that theoretically you could come across. which in that it was good...that was amusing...i dunno...i guess i can't put my finger on it but something was bugging me the whole time. i did like it though, quirks and all i guess lol. wonderful but not amazing...that's what i decided

i wouldn't mind seeing it again either.

and you know i always forget to check who that guy is. he must be going for a best supporting lol cuz that's always where i find him...the guy who got back the necklace...let's find him...Peter Sarsgaard. Yeah he's groovy :D He's always an interesting character...

What else is going on...oh after the movie we had ice cream. DID I NEED ICECREAM? Decidedly not lol but then Emanuel and I walked all the way home from les halles so i think it'll be ok lol and it was good!! and i also blame it on the movie for inspiring me to live life as it comes to me even if it is ice cream that is coming lol

thus far sunday has been one of those lazy putter about sort of days. i read a couple chapters of my book with surprisingly little use of the dictionary altho it may be that i just wasn't tenacious enough to look EVERYTHING up. Sometimes I look up words I more than half sure on and sometimes not...depends on my mood. Of course if I am less than half sure I look it up...unless I am feeling REALLY lazy and it looks unimportant. i got my thief killed in fire emblem this morning. i'm trying to beat levels without killing people but what i realized is that it wouldn't really have been the end of the world because i really have a lot of people. lol now i only use the strong people tho so it would be a shame to let them die...the afternoon plan is to study some japanese after i get sick of the computer and then whip up the guac to take to amy's for napoleon.

hummmmmmmm

i guess you're supposed to just hang around when you're on break lol ;D

No comments: