Saturday, April 23, 2005

oops

well i just had a blueberry muffin which a) defeats the purpose of packing dinner so i wouldn't have to buy food and b) defeats the purpose of brining movie cash and leaving my card at home...

FEELING SMART XD

not really...

it was a terribly worthwhile muffin tho does that help?

i dunno what the deal is with the babysitting interview...maybe she changed her mind...but she could've told me...i kinda planned my whole day around this...like i SKIPPED THE MCJP because by the time i was going to go i would've not had any time before i had to leave for the thing...

blah blah blah

i'd like to see Garden State...but there are more important movies to be seen...well that is my excuse...really tho i just don't want to go alllllll the way home to get more money...

maybe i could catch up with them later...

or maybe i should just study japanese

i was thinking it's going to be weird not to have classes next week...i will just be here jammin' around doing whatever...i mean i only have two now anyhow...but still...

i don't get this babysitting interview deal...i'm somewhat DISAPPOINTED in the lack of communcations here. i dunno why she didn't answer her phone...i left a message tho...but she still hasn't e-mailed me!!!

you can expect this from strange boys but not from potential employers!!! what the heck!!!

*chiyo flail*

2 comments:

Xavier said...

I bought Garden State. It was like $10 used, and I was gonna get that or The uhh I *Heart* Huckabees.

But I got Garden State. I haven't watched it yet though...

Emily said...

lol i heart huckabees is coming out in theaters here i think this week or maybe next...sometime soon haha i want to see it so bad :D