Monday, April 18, 2005

MOAT et. al.

indeed. We have seen the moat. It was empty but nonetheless...it was a moat. I mean...unless there is a word that specifically means "empty moat."

So it was the Château de Vincennes by the Bois de Vincennes. Good stuff. :D They have a zoo there but I'm going to wait until later to go...if I do.

Gotta watch the cash...

CUZ I'm going to AIX!!!

Yes I finally decided. I may still be going to England too. But I'm for sure going to Aix...in fact I'm buying my ticket right after I finish writing this.

Until then I will miss Bryan...cuz he spells it with a y I learned...and Stephanie cuz they roxxor...

I went with them to the château today and also the mosque.

EVERYTHING is under construction. The garden at the mosque was totally ripped up and the towers of the château were coated in scaffolding.

Hmm but else. Oh well the other night we tried to rent Human Nature but instead got this weird French movie where in the year 2070 is Paris is a desert and this guy is there and meets his son who is a grandfather by then and they say they want to exist cuz the deal is his gf wants to have a baby but he doesn't really want kids. I didn't watch the whole thing...this premise was a little too...blah. lol I just wasn't into it lol. Belmondo was in it tho...of course he's kinda old now :D lol but it's funny cuz they had a pic in the movie of like the 60s model when he was slick and cool heh.

So anyhow yesterday Jenny went back and said YO You gave us the wrong flick and then we got the right one for free :D that was nice of them. Human Nature was a pretty cool movie. I would recommend it. The lives of a table manners obsessed scientist, a feral man, and a hairy lady coincide with entertaining results...

Uhmm oh dinner was 2.25 euros!!! I had a quichy thing with meat in it and half an order of fries!! ROCKIN' cuz at this café everything is 1.50 as far as the food goes...harcore!!

What else...oh we went to Quiz Night at "the frog and roastbeef" and i tasted Brian's aquarium which was realllly good. They supposedly have great nachos there so I might go back sometime. The quiz wasn't so great...kinda boring. Wow it was hard and we didn't win. Then the team name was supposed to be something that would embarrass the MC and ours was bad but an english team came up with a clever pun that was also bad so they won. My team is STILL bitter but I think the english team deserved it. (Don't tell them.) For the talent show Bryan sang a song and Jenny and Stephanie made out but a mechanical pig named Moo won...this was amusing, but yet again my team is bitter. We didn't win anything...lol.

That was actually before we watched Human Nature. Then I walked home at three in the morning in the rain cuz I didn't want to share a bed with three other people XD one of whom is coming down with a cold...

Tomorrow my plan is to get some errands done and then have lunch with Dann at noon. He has become skillful at preparing quesadillas which is something I can admire and so we will have salad and pears from my place and quesdillas from his... Then I'm gonna go to the MCJP and read/study/partake of more exciting japanese tv.

OH and so the play is on Wednesday...one of them...and then...OH...ha I just realized I have to be back here on the 29th...heh..for the other play!!! Yay!! And then my trip to aix is going to be the 3th or 4th through the 10th. Of May ne? Oyoy...i dunno i will have to book my ticket...

then i will just have to save a LOT of money :D

because all this vacationing will be expensive!!! (but certainly not as expensive as if it involved hostels o_o)

also bryan doesn't like bars EITHER :D it's nice to know that :D

hmmmm

wow i bet you can tell i'm in a good mood huh????!!!!!

for one thing...i had kinder country today (is that the reason? i don't think so!!! but it was still good!!!!) it's this candy with 5 grain crunchies in it and milk...kinder makes everyone happy!!! anyhow it was an example of a commercial educating the customer cuz i had always wondered what kinder "country" could be and just never picked up the box but then i saw the commercial and the kids were cute BUT THEY also announced to me the 5 grain crunchies which seemed to me to be a tasty thing...and so...i have them and it is!!!

also today a funny thing happened! i found greg in the métro!! well...actually he was holding the door for me as people sometimes do and when i looked up to thank him...it was him!!! i couldn't believe it...very surprising. we're gonna study japanese on friday i guess which sounds like a good plan :D i haven't seen him or heard from him for quite a while o_o

wellll i have to go do some other things and then catch the métro home!!! cuz i am SO not walking from here

!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A moat without water is called a "dry moat". Real original eh?

Xavier said...

Is Bryan hot? I hope so. But it's too bad that he spells it with a 'y' and not an 'i.' Cuz we all know that you hate Bryan and love Brian... -_-;

Emily said...

Bryan is cute I guess. He's gay (did I say that already?) so it's not really an issue lol. Actually the spelling was convenient cuz I have enough brians in my phone LOL