Monday, April 11, 2005

too sexy for my jacket

man the weather is annoying me. last week and this morning i was stupid and went out without a coat and lived to regret it...had to go home and grab it and waste all that time. Today it wasn't too bad cuz i had to go home for lunch anyhow...the problem is that the hour I spent at my house was the hour that it warmed up so now it is almost too warm for even my sweatshirt and I'm carrying this big winter coat around...grr!!!

i guess i can go pick up my passport tomorrow so that is good...

i should wash some socks tonite...

this afternoon i am planning on accomplishing some things but i still hate thinking about the all work i have to do...wish I could just take my coat home and go study kanji in the park. Tomorrow I am allotting time for satellite NHK at the MCJP!!! :D

sooooooo the eurovision song contest video and audio clips are finally up so everyone should go watch them

http://eurovision.tv

how exciting! romania's song is the best of the one's i've heard so far...altho which is the one with the girl with the bow and arrow? brett actually liked that one BETTER than romania which i think is a bit much lol but it was good :D

there is a smartcar parked across the street http://www.thesmart.co.uk/index.html it's black and silver...what funny things they are. I wonder if you automatically die if you crash in one of those. Small cars are cute but they don't seem very safe o_o

and the one true victory of the day is that i found chocolate soja at MY grocery store for ONLY a euro fifty. this is much cheaper than amy has been buying it for and much closer than a bio store. altho i would still like to go to a bio store to see if they have better yogurt...

hmm...

my vocab is improving! cuz i've been reading so much...which is nice...i don't have to look up words like "soulagement" or "angoisse" anymore.

...

yeah so really there's not that much going on!! the week can be over now!! XD

1 comment:

Xavier said...

Thanks for the link. I like the Latvian one the best. Those guys are so hot!!! But the Malta girl has a really beautiful voice. :D

I'll listen to more later. i haven't heard the Romanian one yet.

OMG Norway is AWESOME TOO!!! haha...