Wednesday, April 20, 2005

gay pigeons

did i spell that right? what a funny word. i dunno why but the pigeon it really did just look totally gay...like stereotypically of course. large pastel colored strolling through the flower bed...it was the first thing that came to mind...i dunno i just envisioned a portly fellow in a cream suit with an easter colored tie...and a pocket watch...but definitely also gay...i dunno...it wasn't just me tho...cuz once i brought it up my friends all agreed.

we had lunch today in the jardins de luxembourg. i had a Quick burger because i had to come straight from class. i found out i'm not going to england tho so i can afford it :D

SUNDAY we are having a Napoleon Dynamite party at Amy's with guacamole that I am in charge of and nachos and chicken :D SO EXCITED BECAUSE I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND GUACALMOLE AND THE IDEA OF THAT COMBINATION IS JUST THRILLING XD

haven't heard from california...it is making me nervous lol but i guess they are probably busy...

Tonite is the first Japanese play at the MCJP. I'm gonna dress up I guess altho it's too bad I don't have a better jacket to wear...>_< just my winter coat.

It turns out that while I am in Aix all the lunch club members will be in Nice so we are going to get together for at least a day. Maybe the day they do Monaco.

I just found out that my cousin in the military is going to EYGPY for three weeks in Sept and it sounds like a sweet deal. Lots of free time!!! Practically like a vacation! Sounds like a sweet deal but I wonder what her job is...

What else...so the church bells rang last night which I assume was for the new pope.

MMm and let's see...anything else...

Oh it's very green in the garden and you can smell the flowers even when your nose isn't stuck in them...that's nice. It is a little chilly today tho...I hope it warms up soon!!!

wow i am just random lol i should work on my FLOW lol my rhetoric score is ZERO lol

we're also going to see Hitchhiker's when it comes out next week annnnnd apparently we're having a Star Wars themed lunch club the week of Ep III

my friends are cool ;D

1 comment:

Xavier said...

what an interesting day.